[SR-Users] Nonce lifetime in RADIUS auth module

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Tue Mar 31 22:28:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have a problem with stale nonces being reused by a UA. I'd like to  do two things;

* Set the nonce lifetime to a lower value

* Handle stale nonces in my authentication route

For the first, I'm interpreting the RADIUS module documentation so that
it gets such parameters from the generic auth module and, therefore,
I should be good with something like:

modparam("auth", "nonce_expire", 60)   # Set nonce_expire to 60s

For the second, I'd appreciate pointers on how to set stale=true in the
401 reply, if special handling is required. I have incomplete packet
traces to work from right now, so can't tell if it is being set already.

Thanks,
--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE                             +46 705 989668