[SR-Users] NAT Contact:

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Sat Mar 28 22:26:16 CET 2015

Hello Slava,

On 03/28/2015 02:26 PM, Slava Bendersky wrote:

> How is possible add to Contact: received=ip ? Is this should be
> handled by fix_nated_contact()

This is not the function of fix_nated_contact(). Have a look at a
add_rcv_param():

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/nathelper.html#nathelper.f.add_rcv_param

Someone might correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the problem with
the ;received approach is that it's only useful for registrations, since
only the registrar module has a provision that allows it to be used
automatically. So, for larger applications outside of registration, you
should take a look at the new add_contact_alias() / handle_ruri_alias()
facility:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/nathelper.html#nathelper.f.add_contact_alias

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.2.x/modules/nathelper.html#nathelper.f.handle_ruri_alias

-- Alex

303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)