[SR-Users] Asking for help in configuration Kamailio

Mikael Sarkisyan disavowed at me.com
Fri Mar 27 11:21:00 CET 2015

Hello Dear Sip Router Team

I’m asking you to help me please with kamailio configuration

I’ve made some laboratory system following this document http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb <http://kb.asipto.com/asterisk:realtime:kamailio-4.0.x-asterisk-11.3.0-astdb> and it works perfect.

But this scenario is not good for my tests.

What i really want is:

UAC going to Kamailio IP address and Kamailio forwarding request to Asterisk IP without auth on Kamailio and auth with asterisk .conf files (i mean without mysql at all)
But i wanna keep data about what to do will presence and other stuff
Can you make changes in attached files please?