[SR-Users] [4.2.x] "socket" feature missing in dispatcher module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:52:31 CET 2015

Hello,

the documentation about the socket attribute got mistakenly in branch
4.2, as I added a new section in the docs with more details about the
attributes, and the content for the old set of the attributes was needed
for 4.2.

That part of documentation for socket attribute will be removed from
4.2. You would need to use dispatcher module from master branch to have
the socket, as we don't add new features in stable branches.