[SR-Users] Compiling with db_unixodbc

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:37:40 CET 2015

Also, it may be needed to set the path to the libraries, not to get the
missing symbols when starting kamailio with the module -- see
modules/db_unixodbc/Makefile and adjust the values for DEFS and LIBS
variables.

On the other hand, if you install unixodbc from the packages of OS
distro, kamailio should be able to compile and link it with default options.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015