[SR-Users] RTPProxy issue?

Igor Potjevlesch igor.potjevlesch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 15:19:33 CET 2015

Hello Maxim,

Just to let you know that I quick-fixed this issue by increasing the value compared into "ts_less" in rtp.c. Instead of the bitwise calculation, I set the maximum value of an unsigned integer.

I will schedule to test, qualify and replace all my instances with the new version. I will let you know if I reproduce the issue with the new version.

Regards,

Igor.