[SR-Users] Kamalio call issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:19:30 CET 2015

Hello,

OPTIONS is not the request for initiating the calls, that is INVITE. You
would need to know SIP a bit in order to be able to understand and
configure Kamailio.

If you don't see any INVITE on kamailo server via ngrep when you call,
then the issue is on client side or there is a firewall dropping it.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015