[SR-Users] Kamalio call issue

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 11:00:40 CET 2015

Hello,

look at the sip traffic on server to see if it is forwarded or not, and
if yes, where. You can use ngrep, like:

ngrep -d any -qt -W byline "sip" port 5060

Also, check your syslog file to see if any error message is printed there.

It is not possible to guess what a fix would be if the real issue is not
known.

On 19/03/15 09:59, Yogendra Gupta wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have setup kamalio at server and it is working at some DNS with
> call/chat.
>
> At some IP chat is working but when we call then it is not working. At
> some DNS(Net IP) it is working .
>
> What can be problem at server?
>

> Following is login for SIP test user:
>

> tester1 at 23.253.110.48
>
> 123456
>

> Host IP : 23.253.110.48
>

> I have attached mu kamalio config file.
>

> Let me know what we need to change at config file or server
>

> Thanks

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015