[SR-Users] Kamailio and Busy Lamp Fields (BLF)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:10:58 CET 2015

Hello,

a bit of time ago I played with Kamailio and BLF, therefore I published
kind of getting started configuration file for this feature. It is
available at:

  - http://kb.asipto.com/kamailio:presence:k43-blf

The plan was to add more to the tutorial, some guidelines for
configuring the phones, but the time didn't allow it so far. Keep an eye
on it for some new content. Contributions are also welcome, send them to
me or take the content and publish it with new additions on another place.

Hopefully is going to be useful for some people out there.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015