[SR-Users] Dialogs not deleted on BYE

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:03:32 CET 2015

Some modules use local variables to store some values to be used later
when an action is done.

In this specific case, the add_rr_param(), which should be used
internally by dialog, is checking to see if the Record-Route header was
added. If yes, then the parameter is added to it. If not, it is kept in
the local variable and record_route() will check that variable to see if
there is anything else to be added to the header.

When suspending and resuming, practically the request handling moves to
another and the local variable is lost.