[SR-Users] 478/sl and 478/sm on BYE?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 07:32:58 CET 2015

Interesting with not going to manage_branch/manage_reply because I use
them for bye to terminate rtp relay session. I still think there is
something missing in the signaling to get all routed properly.

Otherwise, haven't used sipml5 so far, only the jssip library for sip +
webrtc.

On 16/03/15 16:59, Don Fanning wrote:
> I think I resolved it by removing the BYE and UPDATE from the
> conditional that goes towards manage_branch/manage_relay.
>
> Now to just sort out my 603 error with sipML5.  You wouldn't happen to
> know of a way to force clients to reset their SIP stack state?   I'm
> having the problem of the second call to a sipML5 client being
> rejected with a 603 because the called client is in the wrong state.
>
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 3:52 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     can you paste here the BYE request? It should be routed via alias
>     parameter or some other header in order to make it via a websocket
>     connection, because the contact over websocket is just some random
>     string. Typical config is to use set_contact_alias() for INVITE
>     and handle_ruri_alias() for the requests within dialog in order to
>     have proper routing for websocket connections -- iirc, there
>     should be a sample config in the docs of websocket module. On
>     github you should search and find other kamailio.cfg examples for
>     webrtc.
>
>     Cheers,
>     Daniel
>

>     On 15/03/15 01:02, Don Fanning wrote:
>>     I am getting these both when one end of the client sends a BYE -
>>     after the other client has already sent a BYE and got a 200 back.
>>
>>     Config:
>>     http://pastebin.com/5gcFpJ3m
>>
>>      /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[3259]: INFO: <script>: Request in RELAY
>>     - call is {<null>} for {1070}
>>      /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[3259]: INFO: <script>:
>>     sip:1070 at df7jal23ls0d.invalid
>>      /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[3259]: ERROR: <core> [resolve.c:1726]:
>>     sip_hostport2su(): could not resolve hostname: "df7jal23ls0d.invalid"
>>      /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[3259]: ERROR: <core> [forward.c:531]:
>>     forward_request(): bad host name df7jal23ls0d.invalid, dropping
>>     packet
>>      /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[3259]: ERROR: sl [sl_funcs.c:387]:
>>     sl_reply_error(): ERROR: sl_reply_error used: Unresolvable
>>     destination (478/SL)

>     --
>     Daniel-Constantin Mierla
>     http://twitter.com/#!/miconda <http://twitter.com/#%21/miconda> - http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
>     Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015
>     Berlin, Germany - http://www.kamailioworld.com

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015