[SR-Users] Interoperability issues with older SIP clients

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:02:38 CET 2015

Hello,

it is possible to remove and add headers are needed. Storing and
retrieving values is possible with htable or dialog vars or external
storage (sql/nosql). Also, From/To headers can be changed and restored
using header parameters, so nothing has to be stored locally.

To be able to give more specific answer, you will have to provide an
example of what you need to change and restore.