[SR-Users] How to install kamailio-4.2.3 in debian Wheezy

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:38:48 CET 2015

Hello,

if you want to install from sources, look at:

- http://kamailio.org/wiki/install/4.2.x/git

To install from debian packages, add to your apt sources the appropriate
repo - see:

 - http://kamailio.org/wiki/packages/debs

Then do:

apt-get update
apt-cache search kamailio

See the available packages and install those you need like:

apt-get install kamailio kamailio-mysql-modules

Examples for IMS configurations are available in the source tree, inside
the 'examples/' subfolder.

On 12/03/15 18:25, Yanko Marín Muro wrote:

> Hello:
>
> How to install kamailio-4.2.3 in debian Wheezy?
>

> I need the procedure!!!!
>
> we can install P-CSCF, I-CSCF, S-CSCF and HSS on separate servers?
>

> Best regards,
>
> YANKO MARIN MURO
>

> ---
> This message was processed by Kaspersky Mail Gateway 5.6.28/RELEASE running at host imx3.etecsa.cu
> Visit our web-site: <http://www.kaspersky.com>, <http://www.viruslist.com>

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference, May 27-29, 2015