[SR-Users] We’ve got free Tickets for CeBIT 2015!

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Mar 10 10:54:38 CET 2015

Hi,

Due to our presentation at CeBIT 2015 at the Open-Source Business
Alliance’s Booth, we’ve received a limited number of free tickets for
CeBIT 2015!

If you want a free ticket, please answer the following question:
- What is the key benefit of deploying VoLTE in a mobile network?

Send your answer to info at ng-voice.com (hint: we’ve got some benefits
posted on our website: www.ng-voice.com/volte), I will send the ticket
by email to the 5 best answers!

Don’t miss my presentation on Kamailio & VoLTE at the booth of the
Open-Source Business Alliance (www.osb-alliance.de), Tuesday, March
17th, ~2 PM, Hall 6, Stand H16, (410)!

Thanks,
Carsten

--
Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-0
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/