[SR-Users] Dialog order of operations

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Mar 9 14:40:34 CET 2015

Daniel,

On 03/09/2015 07:09 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> On 09/03/15 01:42, Alex Balashov wrote:
>> Well, I can say this: it seems that dlg_set_property("ka-{src,dst}")
>> must be set after dlg_manage(), or it has no effect.
>>
> I checked the code and the flags from the local context that are set
> before the dialog creation are stored in dialog structure at the moment
> of creation.

I seem to have overlooked an important detail:

dlg_set_property() was called in a normal SIP worker, then the
transaction was t_suspended(), and it was t_continued() in an rtimer
thread. I imagine that in such a case all local context from these
"lists" that you referred to in the previous response is lost.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC