[SR-Users] lua_run seems to be working in asynchronous way

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:41:15 CET 2015

Hi Javi, Thank you again for your feedback,

this was a weird issue, what i did was reboot my server and now i have the
expected behavior, maybe i was doing something wrong :) and it was the
first time that i was testing my lua modules in this version i was asking
me if that was an expected behavior or not.

anyway thank you for your help.

Regards

Cumprimentos
José Seabra