[SR-Users] Group call advice: remove calling branch after alias_db_lookup/lookup_branches

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Sat Mar 7 01:32:24 CET 2015

In terms of implementing "group" calling via the append_branch feature of both
alias_db_lookup followed by lookup_branches, I'm looking for a reliable way to
ensure that if the caller happens to be a member of the group (list of
branches), the branch that's created to the original caller is dropped.

Originally, I was thinking of comparing $rU and $fU in branch_route, but this
would limit the ability for one contact of an AOR to call another contact of
the same AOR.

Can anyone offer an example of an efficient method to accomplish this?

--
Anthony - https://messinet.com/ - https://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E