[SR-Users] ndb_redis set <null> reply to EXISTS query

Javi Gallart jgallart at systemonenoc.com
Fri Mar 6 08:51:25 CET 2015

Unless you send the relevant part of your configuration and of the
restults the tests I proposed it is really diificult to provide more
detailed advice. For instance, is your redis instance in the same
machine as Kamailio? Are you using unix sockets or tcp sockets? Can you
run kamailio in debig mode to see any potentially helpful message?

Javi