[SR-Users] lua_run seems to be working in asynchronous way

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 00:20:18 CET 2015

Hi there,
I'm using kamailio version 4.2.2 to a short time, and I'm using lua scripts
to build some avps with information needed to make calls(lua functions uses
redis as source data to build avp data.), what i have noticed today making
some tests is that when i make a call my lua function:
if(!lua_run("get_prefs","$fU","$fd"))
{
xdbg("SCRIPT: failed to execute lua function!\n");
}

kamailio gets the avp's after send the invite to the destine,(the invite
will fail because kamailio needs avp information).
it seems that kamailio calls the lua_run in asynchronous way, i never
noticed that before in old version. is that a normal behavior or it is an
issue in this version?

Best Regards
--
Cumprimentos