[SR-Users] SCA fails to update appearance

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Wed Mar 4 16:05:01 CET 2015

Hello Jorj,

On 03/03/2015 06:25 PM, Jorj Bauer wrote:
>> One thing I can see is that neither of the devices send a SUBSCRIBE with
>> line-seize Event. They rather just subscribe to the call-info event, and
>> in the oubound INVITE, they don't send a Call-Info header either. Is
>> this mandatory for the SCA module to work?
>
> It sounds like they're not configured for SCA properly.

You're indeed right. Yealink needs the Broadsoft-specific firmware in
order to work with the sca module, otherwise it won't subscribe to
line-seize events.

I think I somewhat figured it out for now and it's basically working.

One thing which is nice but was somewhat unexpected (because it wasn't
documented in the module docs) is that sca_call_info_update() also
handles barge-in when a call is publicly held, so it transforms an
INVITE with the Call-Info header into a message included Replaces and all.

Thanks again,
Andreas