[SR-Users] websocket devices keepalive not working

Yuriy Gorlichenko ovoshlook at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:49:26 CEST 2015

I try to send keepalive requests (options) to clients at usrloc

I tried 4 mechanisms
1) nathelper

modparam("nathelper", "sipping_method", "OPTIONS")
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 15)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 0)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", 7)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:pinger at mydomain")

but it didn't send keepalives to noone client

2)nat_traversal
I tried to trigger keepalives with nat_keepalive() when REGISTER coming to
my service

It works fine with UDP packets

modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_interval", 15)
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_method", "OPTIONS")
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_from", "sip:pinger at mydomain")
modparam("nat_traversal", "keepalive_state_file",
"/var/run/keepalive_state")

3)So I also tried to do it with WebSocket keepalive mechanism, but it still
not work for (off course I checked only WS devices)

modparam("websocket", "keepalive_mechanism", 15)
modparam("websocket", "keepalive_timeout", 15)
modparam("websocket", "keepalive_interval", 15)

4) I tried to do it with tcpops

Only for ws and tcp (WS is use TCP as i know)
tcp_keepalive_enable("15", "5", "15");

same result...

So I need mechanism to check all devices for keepalive. I think nathelper
works with all protos (As I read at docs)

Can somebody explain to me  what I doing wrong?