[SR-Users] limit calls to incoming only?

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Fri Jun 26 16:37:52 CEST 2015

On Friday 26 June 2015 14:28:14 Peter Villeneuve wrote:
> I was looking into this option
> <http://nil.uniza.sk/ip-telephony/voip/kamailio-call-establishment-permissio
> n-rules>but your suggestion seems to be cleaner.

A nice way to accomplish the mission without direct database queries, but if
dynamic queries to a db might be a bottleneck for your callflow you might want
to store these flags for authenticated users in sht at startup.

But as ever: TIMTOWDI

I use usr_preferences to store barred prefixes for source and destination, the
couple of milliseconds it takes to do the lookup are fine by me.