[SR-Users] linking math.h while compiling a module

Shouvanik Chakrabarti shouvanik.chakrabarti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:08:54 CEST 2015

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I realize that libm needs to linked.
The errors are of the form:
symbol pow 0 is undefined.
An nm trace of the object reveals that all the math functions are indeed
undefined.
I was curious as to how I could make sure that lm would be linked, since I
am using the master Makefile. Adding LIB="-lm" or LIBS=-lm to the module
Makefile hasn't worked.

Thanks,
Shouvanik.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 6:50 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com