[SR-Users] Kamailio + RTPEngine + Asterisk

Javier Aristizábal javieraristizabal at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:46:01 CEST 2015

Hola Daniel,

I just put NULL on the secret field and I got the status OK.. strange isn't?

Name/username             Host                                    Dyn
Forcerport Comedia    ACL Port     Status      Description
    Realtime

101/101                   192.168.1.156                            D  Yes
      Yes            5060     OK (590 ms)
Cached RT

--
Javier Aristizábal