[SR-Users] Kamailio + RTPEngine + Asterisk

Javier Aristizábal javieraristizabal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 21:22:26 CEST 2015

Hello folks,

I am trying to configure this on the same server:

Kamailio v4.2 port 5060
RTPEngine v2.3 port 22222
Asterisk v11.18.0 port 5080

I am follow the Asipto tutorials, for the Kamailio and the real time
configuration.

Now, I can talk between extension and PSTN without issues.

But the trouble is with the Status registration with Asterisk. And I need
that Status OK because I am using queues in asterisk for call centre.

I got this from with: sip show peers

Name/username             Host                                    Dyn
Forcerport Comedia    ACL Port     Status      Description
    Realtime

101                       (Unspecified)                            D  Yes
      Yes            0        UNREACHABLE
Cached RT

 the status is UNREACHABLE and the asterisk table sipregs won't update
after each registration. To be sure, I tried first all config only with
asterisk to check that is not a problem with MySQL or something.

On my cfg file I have this for the asterisk registration:

route[REGFWD] {
  if(!is_method("REGISTER"))
  {
    return;
  }
  $var(rip) = $sel(cfg_get.asterisk.bindip);
  $uac_req(method)="REGISTER";
  $uac_req(ruri)="sip:" + $var(rip) + ":" + $sel(cfg_get.asterisk.bindport);
  $uac_req(furi)="sip:" + $au + "@" + $var(rip);
  $uac_req(turi)="sip:" + $au + "@" + $var(rip);
  $uac_req(hdrs)="Contact: <sip:" + $au + "@"
        + $sel(cfg_get.kamailio.bindip)
        + ":" + $sel(cfg_get.kamailio.bindport) + ">\r\n";
  if($sel(contact.expires) != $null)
    $uac_req(hdrs)= $uac_req(hdrs) + "Expires: " + $sel(contact.expires) +
"\r\n";
  else
    $uac_req(hdrs)= $uac_req(hdrs) + "Expires: " + $hdr(Expires) + "\r\n";
  uac_req_send();
}

Any clue?

Thanks!