[SR-Users] New SIP INVITE from UAS (new dialogue)

Joao Alves Jalves at amdocs.com
Fri Jun 19 16:53:13 CEST 2015

Hi,

What would be the best way to generate and send an INVITE message generated by the Kamailio server. This would be for a new dialog session, UAS initiated (e.g. to make a click 2 call like service).

I've tried the $uac_req(method)="INVITE"; uac_req_send(); but didn't work. I gather something would be needed first to open the dialogue before doing it but couldn't find it on the dialogue module.

Thanks,

Joao Alves