[SR-Users] Performance Tests/Hard Recommendations kamailio 4.2 -200CPS

Daniel Tryba d.tryba at pocos.nl
Wed Jun 17 17:58:15 CEST 2015

On Wednesday 17 June 2015 15:31:33 Jonathan Hunter wrote:
> I am looking at a SIP redirect server, so I would scope on potentially 1 DB
> query per call to get routing information.

I have a couple for virtual redirect servers that do something like 200 cps
with multiple mysql queries (routing, tollfraud) that use less than 50Mhz on
average according to vmware, response time from invite to ack is between 0.004
and 0.008 seconds. No caching of results anywhere (not even in the database
servers).