[SR-Users] Performance Tests/Hard Recommendations kamailio 4.2 -200CPS

Brooks Bridges bbridges at o1.com
Wed Jun 17 17:43:31 CEST 2015

I currently have a 302 LCR redirect platform that we use for dialer traffic that utilizes a single MySQL server (with a redundant backup of course), does 17 queries of varying complexity for various routing data decisions (LRN lookup, LERG data retrieval, routing table lookups, and so on), and has been benchmarked (using multiple systems running multiple copies of sipp) at over 8000 cps with no issues.

The proxy itself is running on a Dell R610 with 32GB of ram and 2 x Xeon X5570's (4 cores, 2.93GHz, with HT) and reaches around 400-500% aggregate cpu usage at full load.

Brooks Bridges | Sr. Voice Services Engineer
O1 Communications
5190 Golden Foothill Pkwy
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762