[SR-Users] CANCEL request and subsequent 487 response to INVTE configuration problem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:07:56 CEST 2015

Hello,

the functions from tm and tmx module work at transaction level -- if the
transaction was not created before (or the function doesn't create the
transaction), then they don't do much. The log messages you gave
indicated that the transaction was not found.

In understood that you terminate the invite locally, not forward it via
sip anymore, so you need to create the transaction with the dedicated
function. Otherwise, t_relay() creates the transaction if not created
(for convenience).

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla