[SR-Users] SIP-I trunking

Jérôme Simionato jsimionato at neocom.fr
Tue Jun 16 10:15:51 CEST 2015

Hello,
I'm planning to interconnect kamailio with a SIP-I provider (an i have
no more information at this time from my telco).
I read the documentation about the SIP-I module, who need to be
completed to match our needs.

basically, we need to read the location parameter for incoming call, and
be able to set redirecting number for outgoing call

Does anybody use this module for SIP-I ?
Have you experiences of SIP-I trunking with telco ?

And another question: when you make an ISUP (SS7) interconnection with a
telco, you need to pass specific test to validate the correct
implementation of the SS7 protocol (and it's national variant, eg.
SPIROU in france).
Is it the same thing on an SIP-I interconnection ?

Any information about it will be appreciate,

Cheers,
Jérôme.