[SR-Users] http_query failed to perform curl (28) errors

Armen Babikyan armen at firespotter.com
Tue Jun 16 02:00:32 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am running across the same issue as described here:

http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2015-February/086796.html

Was there a resolution to this issue?  I come across this issue fairly regularly.  Unlike the OP, however, I do not have any luck by retrying my query: when I place my http_query within a while loop and keep 1-second delays between calls, all consistently fail with error 28.  After long pauses, http_query()s start to work as expected.

I think that previous thread mentions DNS as a possible culprit. Is http_query using libcurl's preferred resolver, or is it using Kamailio's built-in DNS cache?  I really doubt my local resolver is cause of the issue here.

Any insight is appreciated.  Thanks!

Armen