[SR-Users] SIP-over-Websocket Load Balancing

Alexandru Covalschi 568691 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 19:41:47 CEST 2015

>  You have any route logic (script) for bellow operation
Well, I can, if you can wait till Monday.

> you don't need a database for that.  you can use location table flags
Can you please describe how to do that? I chosen redis because I need to
figure out the proto of the leg_b (called) user pretty fast - mysql is much
slower.

> that would prevent e2e rtp/savpf.
e2e=endpoint2endpoint? I don't need it - all traffic comes through my media
relay, no p2p

> again not needed if incoming is rtp/savpf and so on,
well, how do you offer to connect RTP/AVP SIP call with RTP/SAVPF WS call?
Or maybe I just don't understand the RTP flow - I'm also queit new to all
this stuff

> Murugan Pandian writes:
>
> >    1. On each registration user's proto is stored in redis database
>
> you don't need a database for that.  you can use location table flags.
>
> > 2. When rtpengine is being called, Kamailio checks user's proto
> >     a) If user is WS and is incoming call, dispatch him to media relay
> with
> > RTP/AVP flag
>
> that would prevent e2e rtp/savpf.
>
> >     b) If user is WS and is outgoing call (from media relay) send it to
> the
> > endpoint with RTP/SAVPF flag
>
> again not needed if incoming is rtp/savpf and so on,
>
> -- juha

Alexandru Covalschi
ABRISS-Solutions
VoIP engineer and system administrator