[SR-Users] ASYNC Module

Aaron Hamstra ahamstra at carnegietechnologies.com
Fri Jun 12 21:38:19 CEST 2015

We just updated our development environment from 4.2.2 to 4.2.5 and
started noticing the server sending a 500 I'm terribly sorry, server
error occurred (1/TM) error back as soon as the async_route block gets
called.  I have removed everything from our async route other than an
xlog statement trying to determine if something in that route block was
causing the 500 to occur.  It still happens even with only the xlog.

If the async_route is not in the config, then the server does not send
the 500 response.

We rolled back to 4.2.2 and the problem no longer occurs.

I have attached a sip trace of the messages.  I believe the relevant
parts of our config are below,  please let me know if you need more from
the config however.

Any ideas?

async_route("PUSHJOIN", "2");

route[PUSHJOIN] {