[SR-Users] Removing parameters from user part of URI

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Jun 12 18:38:53 CEST 2015

Could, but that would be a complicated regex since the parameters could, grammatically speaking, precede the user.

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.