[SR-Users] Mark CANCEL of one fork when another answers the call - old Kamailio

Sebastian Damm damm at sipgate.de
Thu Jun 11 14:27:52 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for an option to mark CANCELs which are generated locally by
Kamailio after receiving a 200 OK for another fork of the same call.

In the tm module documentation I found the option

local_cancel_reason

which enables this. This option is available (and turned on by default) in
newer Kamailios. But we have a legacy system still running 1.5 (and we
don't want to upgrade it anymore, it will be obsolete pretty soon), which
doesn't have this option yet.

Is there a possibility to add a header to this locally generated CANCEL via
some function in the config file, too?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Sebastian