[SR-Users] Kamailio LCR module memory concern

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 13:10:56 CEST 2015

Hello,

you can consider mtree module if you don't need to restart very often.
Eventually you can run it in an instance of kamailio that is used as
redirect server, having the main proxy instances routing to it and
handling the redirect responses.

Another option is using some nosql system, perhaps Redis fits well in
this case, but could be also memcached or mongodb. In kamailio you have
connectors to interact with these systems directly from configuration file.

Of course, if you prefer sql, Alex gave already the answer to use sqlops
module.

On 10/06/15 23:13, Abdul Hakeem wrote:
> Hi Alex,
> What do you recommend for such giant 137 million routes or entries ?
>
> Cheers,
> Abdul Hakeem

Daniel-Constantin Mierla