[SR-Users] Kamailio LCR module memory concern

Ali Taher ataher at vanrise.com
Wed Jun 10 21:53:12 CEST 2015

Hi Alex,

What do you mean by "consider an LCR approach that does not rely on having the entire data set in memory, but instead utilises an efficient, lightweight, but still database-bound query approach."

Can I configure kamailio to read directly from the database without setting them in the memory?  or you mean trying to compress the rules

Thanks,
Ali

Sent from my iPhone