[SR-Users] several uac_replace_from in one dialog

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 09:02:37 CEST 2015

Hello,

the changes to headers/body of sip messages are not applied immediately,
see:

-
http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/faq/main#why_changes_made_to_headers_or

In your case, you can use msg_apply_changes() before the second
uac_replace_from().

A better option is to use branch_route and do the uac_replace_from() in
the branch processing.

On 09/06/15 12:01, Никитенко Виталий wrote:
> Hi!
> Making calls via different trunks through kamailio
> for simply so
>
> uac_replace_from ("sip:regname at ipaddress");
> if (! t_relay ())
> {
>    uac_replace_from ("sip:regname2 at ipaddress");
>    t_relay ()
> }
> exit
>
> and run tcpdump i see in fisrt INVITE
> From: "testname" <sip: regname @ ipaddress>; tag = as21aea6e0
>

> in second INVITE
> From: "testname" <sip: regname @ ipaddress sipregname2 @ ipaddress>; tag = as21aea6e0
>
> and in the log file EROOR: can not parse From URI, and then can not find a BYE to terminate the call
> I try do
> remove_hf
> insert_hf
> but then i do second remove_hf it realy not delete and i have two field From.
> Who can tell me how few times to change the From field in a one dialog?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla