[SR-Users] Testing RPMs for v4.3.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 08:55:24 CEST 2015

Hello,

usually there has to be a X-devel package that provides the
libraries/headers for compilation. If there is no '-devel', then likely
are the runtime libs. In makefile I saw it links to libei, which can be
part of a different package name, not ei-devel, might be erlang-devel.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla