[SR-Users] Getting 404 From Kamailio for PRACK

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 16:13:28 CEST 2015

Hello,

404 Not here is tipically sent for requests within dialog that don't
have any Route header, as it should because kamailio does record routing.

If you can show the PRACK, as well as the INVITE and responses to it for
such case, we can assert better what happens (e.g., send the ngrep
output taken on server for such case).

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla