[SR-Users] Kamailio Contact header read-only

Ali Taher ataher at vanrise.com
Wed Jun 3 13:03:40 CEST 2015

Hi Alex,

In contact header I'm getting last gateway is listed first , then gateways are ordered correctly.
Let's say I have 3 gateways ordered as 1,2,3 in LCR_rule_target table
I'm getting in the contact header : 3,1,2,3

I'm using below code

if (!load_gws(1, $rU, $fu))
				  {
                  sl_send_reply("502", "Unable To lOad GatEwAyS");
                  exit;
				  }
                 else   while(next_gw())
				  {
                 append_branch();
		}
	sl_send_reply("300","Multiple Choices");

any help would be appreciated.

Ali