[SR-Users] lookup() to fork execution of routing script?

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:16:04 CEST 2015

Hi,
to achieve the described behavior you could call t_on_branch(BRANCH_NAME)
before calling t_relay.
In this way each branch, after forking and before being relayed, will
traverse the branch_route named BRANCH_NAME.

http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/tm.html#tm.f.t_on_branch

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Federico