[SR-Users] Check if user is registered before reply is routed

Ben Fitzgerald ben at letscorp.us
Fri Jul 31 18:12:38 CEST 2015

Hi,

Do you know where I can find the example kamailio.cfg file used in that
presentation?

Thanks

Benjamin Fitzgerald
LETS Corporation
(925) 235-1154
ben at letscorp.us

*******Confidential Notice:
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately by return e-mail and/or telephone at (925) 566-5600