[SR-Users] Kamailio - Missing INVITEs

Ali Taher ataher at vanrise.com
Tue Jul 28 19:40:59 CEST 2015

Hello,

I connected Kamailio to a postgresql database (through sqlops module)  and
fetching result from a table containing around 300K records , where time
processing of the single query is taking around 12 ms.

I noticed that on huge load (around 200 - 300 calls per second) Kamailio is
not processing all INVITE packets.

For instance , I initialized a counter in Kamailio that increments on every
INVITE , and on the other hand I counted the number of INVITEs found in
Wireshark.

I got a big difference  (from 30K INVITES in Kamailio , I got 15K in
Kamailio), though no errors were raised in kamailio log.

How can I proceed in order to detect the problem? :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Ali