[SR-Users] Dispatcher module number of calls

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jul 23 11:26:44 CEST 2015

The best way is to let the server you send the calls to decide when it has too many calls. It has all the states
needed and should be able to block the call with an error response, preferrably in the 5xx range.

Asterisk chan_sip will do this if you set maxcalls in asterisk.conf. I don’t remember the error code used and won’t check right now, as I’m on holiday :-)

Having the same state in two different servers is looking for trouble.

/O