[SR-Users] CNXCC lock

Dirk Teurlings - SIGNET B.V. dteurlings at signet.nl
Thu Jul 23 09:28:06 CEST 2015

Although we also use CNXCC I can't confirm this bug, mainly because we
only fire up CNXCC from routes when the user still has credits
(controlled and checked by MySQL using transactions)

As far as the lock_get goes, look into the cnxcc_check.c to find out
what gets released when the user overflows, you might be able to work
out a patch.

Cheers,
Dirk