[SR-Users] dmq_usrloc replication and max_contacts

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Wed Jul 22 12:48:01 CEST 2015

Hi,

It seems to me like another bug, although again I'm not familiar with the
module so can't be sure without looking that it is not intended behaviour.

I plan to look later this week when I have some time but in the meantime,
you can send me the examples directly if you like.

Cheers,
Charles

On 22 July 2015 at 11:41, Asgaroth <00asgaroth00 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any thoughts on this, I can provide actual examples for this, however, I
> would rather not send valid subsciber info directly to the list.
>
> If anyone is available for looking into it I can send the relevent
> information/examples directly to them.
>
> Thanks
>
> On 21/07/2015 15:03, Asgaroth wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have a situation where I have 2 devices registering with the same AOR,
>> I have the registrar module's max_contacts parameter set to 1 and I use the
>> 0x04 flag on the save function.
>>
>> When I use dmq_usrloc for replication, I can see 2 contacts registered
>> for the AOR on the "client" nodes whereas the node where the actual
>> registration took place only has 1 contact for the AOR.
>>
>> Is this expected behaviour of the dmq_usrloc module in terms of
>> registration or have a come accross another bug?
>>
>> Thanks

*** We're rebranding! Learn more here
<http://www.sipcentric.com/2015/07/were-rebranding/> ***

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.