[SR-Users] "kamctl ul show"/xmlrpc ul.lookup AOR not found for valid registration

Asgaroth 00asgaroth00 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 16:11:03 CEST 2015

Hi All,

I have a situation where a device has successfully registered and its
location saved/stored in memory.

I can see all the stored information when I issue a "kamctl ul show"

However, if I perform a kamctl ul show subscriber at domain, where the
'subscriber at domain' is copied/pasted from the output of the "kamctl ul
show" command, it results in an AOR not found error. However, with other
AOR's on the same registrar, the "kamctl ul show subscriber at domain" works.

I checked the usernames for the failed commands, and I dont see anything
obvious, they are a combination of lower/upper-case leters and digits.
String length is around 24 characters for the username (the username
table for the subscriber is 64 characters). I'm not sure what elese to
check to see why the AOR lookup for these particular clients are failing
when they are indeed registered. All other functions around the lookup
seem to work, for example, a location lookup for these AOR's are working.

I wonder if I have come accross an issue with the kamctl function and/or
the equivilient xmlrpc ul.lookup method.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks