[SR-Users] acc Module missing BYE in database

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:45:28 CEST 2015

Hello,

to catch the local generated BYEs, you have to add
event_route[tm:local-request] and there test if it is a BYE and if yes,
use acc_db_request(...) to get the record in acc table.

For sake of completion, request_route {} is executed only for requests
received from the network, not for those generated locally.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla