[SR-Users] Kazoo like load balancing

Jurijs Ivolga jurij.ivo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 10:13:15 CEST 2015

Hi Daniel & Adam,

First of all I would like to apologies for mess.

My set-up is working as it is with default settings, when 2 servers share
same DB in case if our subscribers do not use NAT.

If subscribers are behind NAT, then in this case such set-up will not work,
as described here:

http://kb.smartvox.co.uk/opensips/clustering-opensips-part-2/

Please check diagram under "Far-end NAT traversal on multi-homed or
clustered servers".

I believe in my case solution will be only when I will have one more
Kamailio in front of my servers and it will dispatch all request to 2
servers, in this case I will eliminate this NAT issue.

With kind regards,

Jurijs